Intern - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Milwaukee, WI
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Milwaukee.
- I am a proud graduate of UW-Milwaukee.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Work with the agent to develop and maintain a digital marketing system to promote the office.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Laura Ashley - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
do you want a career and not just a job?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none